I said I would be busy. Too busy in fact to take a picture and upload it! Here is my newest adventure. I am crazy I fully admit, but I'm in paradise with these sweet little things all day. Early Sunday afternoon Scout finally had her first litter of puppies. 2 girls and 2 boys. Their names are Oliver, Dodger, Maylie, and Nancy. Know which book they're out of? 3 of the names give it away! If you've read the book, you may remember who the Maylies were . . .
Welcome!
Hello! These are the musings of a small group of students that have met at the Master's College-an unlikely group of people who developed a fast friendship with one another. so pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and stay awhile and get to know us!
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
I love babies!
I said I would be busy. Too busy in fact to take a picture and upload it! Here is my newest adventure. I am crazy I fully admit, but I'm in paradise with these sweet little things all day. Early Sunday afternoon Scout finally had her first litter of puppies. 2 girls and 2 boys. Their names are Oliver, Dodger, Maylie, and Nancy. Know which book they're out of? 3 of the names give it away! If you've read the book, you may remember who the Maylies were . . .
Labels:
birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww, how precious, Charity! =) I don't remember the Maylies, but I recognise all the other names :) Enjoy the babies, and please share more pictures as time allows!
ReplyDeleteP.S. And Merry Christmas! =)
looks like you are gonna have your hands full :) super cool!
ReplyDeleteThose are some pretty cute puppies. Good job on helping with the delivery! Seems like you were well prepared :)
ReplyDelete