Welcome!

Hello! These are the musings of a small group of students that have met at the Master's College-an unlikely group of people who developed a fast friendship with one another. so pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and stay awhile and get to know us!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

10,000 Reasons

Not gonna lie, guys, this has been a weird Thanksgiving. It is the first time I've been away from my family. It's the first time I haven't celebrated Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving day. And it's the first time I've had to work to be thankful. But it's been a great Thanksgiving... =) Here are some of the 10,000 reasons that my heart has found to bless the LORD today!

  1. Rocio's family. Their hospitality has been so encouraging! Mamma Herta is a good cook, her dad tells good stories, and Rocio is just amazing. Just because =)
  2. My pastor/church, LHEF. Pastor Dave sent out a really great e-mail that encouraged me a lot this morning :)
  3. A break from school. Rocio and I have been such bums =D
  4. Isaac. 'Nuff said? I think so :)
  5. Rhi and our conversations about Psalms.
  6. Skype and the ability it gives me to talk to my family, spread out all over the country. Gotten too see many of my cousins and aunts and uncles today =) We have the technology!! =)
  7. Cheese & grapes - two foods I have missed a lot that aren't served in the caf.
  8. Walks in the rain.
  9. Nathan's family. They're pretty loving and awesome and stuff. We just finished a game of Apples to Apples. Rocio won ;)
  10. Non-caf food. Cooking.
  11. Old people.
  12. Friends - like you guys. And my wing, Dixon Lower West.
  13. Music. And Amazon giving me $2 to spend on free mp3s, which I spent on some of my favorite songs from chapel.

From the dust of the Rabbi,
~Camille

P.S. I was writing this post and forgot about it. So I just went ahead and published it, even though it was supposed to be published on Thanksgiving Day. Better late than never, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment