Well, I am finally posting something. It only took being friends with several super-geeks for me to overcome my natural revulsion to technology long enough to figure out how to work this thing! I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday, and I just wanted to share some of the things I am thankful for:
*Family (it's been so wonderful to spend a whole year uninterrupted with them)
*Friends (new and old). Making new friends in a non-TMC environment felt strange after being in the bubble for four years, but I'm making progress! In regards to old friends, you are the ones who have kept me from going any crazier as I make this adjustment!
*Job-it might not be what I want to do for the rest of my life, but I am discovering the blessings of full-time employment, even if they consist of difficult 'learning how NOT to do things' experiences!
*Snow: it's gorgeous, and my brother is the one doing the shoveling ;)
*Sleds and snowballs: -insert mischievous plans regarding said little brother-
*Alaska! It's just too beautiful to even describe!
*Puppy dogs! We don't have any, but everyone else does so I get my Labrador fix one way or another!
*Applications (yes, they have driven me to the point of hysterical tears, but God has been teaching me diligence and courage through this entire process). Hopefully I can continue to persevere until the end of this process!
*Mom's cooking: 'nuf said.
*Hysterical patients who try to set me up with their grandsons. The funniest ones try it when their grandsons are in the room! That's the first time I've seen a grown man turn that red.
*Little sisters that are the cutest thing on the planet. Of course, that wouldn't surprise any of you, cuz my little sister looks just like me! ;)
*Little brothers: they teach you either superhuman fighting abilities, or superhuman patience. I'm not sure which one I'm learning.
*Shakespeare performances with cute little sister!
*Card games with the parental units. I love trouncing them in cards and then doing the 'victory head rub.' Yes, we're strange.
*TURKEY!
*James 1:17-18:
No comments:
Post a Comment